Optimise your Facebook Business page with STOMP Social Media Training. This training event will be held on the 30th November at the Annebrook House Hotel, Mullingar.
The day will consist of training in Facebook, Canva and other social media tools as below:
- The Facebook Checklist
- An Introduction to Facebook Ads
- Installing the Facebook Pixel and Why you Should
- Building Audiences for Effective Retargeting
- Making Images Bang with Canva
- Understanding Your Audience: Build Your Client Profiles
- Getting Effective Use Out of Social Media Tools
- Creating a Strategy and Content Plan
Please ensure you bring your fully charged laptops and cables with you on the day. All slides and handouts will be made available to the attendees at the end of the day.
Teas and coffees and will be provided and lunch is available in the hotel or in the local high street.
If you have previously attended training with STOMP you qualify for a €10 discount, this will be returned to you on the day you arrive for the training.
If any previous attendees have recommended this event to their friends and they attend, they need only email email@example.com with the persons name who recommended them and they will also have €10 returned to them on the day of training.
If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to contact the Event Organiser on 085 286 0502 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Tickets are available via Eventbrite