Mullingar – a thriving, bustling town and historically a busy market centre has grown into a leading hub of enterprise, industry and commercial development.
An ideal location, less than an hour from the greater Dublin area has meant that Mullingar has become a very popular choice as a place to live and do business.
Set amidst stunning lakes and inland waterways, the town can offer peaceful living combined with a busy commercial life.
Mullingar is now linked with the adjoining towns of Athlone and Tullamore to form one of the most important gateway networks in the country. This gateway network, comprising of a combined population of 130,000, will receive increased funding from national resources to further develop infrastructure, enterprise and industrial activity in this region.
Mullingar town has all the required components, facilities and services needed to operate every type of business and industry. At present, it is home to a wide range of successful national and multi-national operations who enjoy all the benefits of locating in Mullingar.
Development agencies in the town make a particular effort to welcome and advise potential new businesses and industries on all aspects of locating a business in Mullingar. If you are considering setting up a business, re-locating a business or moving to Mullingar – local agencies are on hand to provide you with support on finding the right location, constructing a premises if required, renting or leasing available space, recruiting staff, developing local contacts and receiving financial support.
Mullingar offers many incentives to new businesses and industries who are considering their location. Key attractions include :
- Accessible location – 50 miles / 80 kms from Dublin on M4 motorway.
- Easy access to key airports and port services
- Excellent road and rail links with major centres
- Available, fully-serviced customised enterprise space at competitive prices
- Highly educated local work-force
- Professional support from Enterprise Advisors who will assist with all aspects of the development of your business.
- Vibrant Professional Services comprising of Accounting, Legal, Recruitment, Marketing, Banking, Architecture, Engineering and I.T. Support.
- Local University / Industry innovative research programmes
- Affordable Housing