The Mullingar Chamber is in business for business and as a result work for its members in many different ways, these include:
- Lobbying & Representation on key issues that affect your business
- Networking Events and Referrals
- Business advice and direction
- Regular E-shots on events, seminars, legislation
- Chamber Business Directory
- Mullingar Chamber Shopping Voucher Network
- Listing in the Business Directory on the Chamber website
- Marketing Opportunities
- Sponsorship opportunities to showcase your business at Networking events
- Fully Licensed Export Documentation Service
- Access to valuable contacts through the Chambers Ireland national chamber network.
- Environmental Sub-Committee
Networking Events and Referrals
One of the key roles of the Chamber is to provide networking opportunities. The chambers calendar of events help members and their staff share experiences, create new business contacts and develop partnership. Events range from , Annual Golf Classic, Chamber Ball, information briefings and presentations to members.
Marketing & Sponsorship Opportunities
- Free entry into the membership directory and on-line on the chamber website
- Opportunity to include an insert in Quarterly newsletter
- Opportunity to advertise in the Annual Business Directory
- Advertising on-line the Chamber website
- Sponsor a Chamber event – an opportunity to be associated with Chamber
Regular Eshots on events, seminars, legislation
The Chamber issues Eshots (emails) on a regular basis to provide members with up to date information and Chamber developments. It has also proved an excellent communication medium for obtaining members opinion on matters that arise.
Chamber Business Directory
Mullingar Chamber produces an annual Business Directory. Also as a member your company can be listed under numerous business categories relating to your business.
Regular Newsletters keeping you up to date on developments in Mullingar
Mullingar Chamber produces a newsletter on a regular basis. The aim of these newsletters is to keep members up to date with developments within the Chamber, Mullingar & districts and also to inform of changes in legislation which effect business.
The Chamber website also has a business directory facility and members will be automatically listed on same as part of their membership package. The website also contains all the information your business needs including access to Chamber news, Member news, Mullingar news.
The Environmental sub-committee in conjunction with the various street trader associations and Westmeath County Council organised a very successful “clean up Mullingar morning” on Wednesday 27th April 2011.
Irish Business Against Litter (IBAL) was set up in 1996 as an alliance of companies who believe that litter has a significant impact on our economic well-being. The organisation continues to challenge towns throughout Ireland to achieve litter free status. They hold an All-Ireland competition and An Taisce visit each of the towns selected to assess how they measure up to the 85% mark required to be declared litter free. An Taisce carry out at least three Litter Surveys per annum and assess streets, roads, and industrial areas and residential estates. In the last litter survey, Mullingar was ranked 37 and ‘clean to European Norms’.