On 6 February 2023 the Just Transition Platform (JTP) launched a call for applications for targeted technical assistance: JTP GROUNDWORK. It will support eligible Just Transition Fund (JTF) regions in
The Commission will roll out new support during 2023, including technical assistance on the ground, knowledge products and case studies, an expert database, and a peer-to-peer exchange programme for practitioners.
JTP GROUNDWORK – co-creative technical assistance
After entering the implementation phase of the JTF, it is now time to enable eligible territories to effectively implement their TJTPs. To this end, the Commission will roll out a new set of support instruments during 2023, including knowledge products and case studies, an expert database, and a peer-to-peer exchange programme for practitioners.
JTP GROUNDWORK– a co-creative technical assistance facility
The European Commission will provide the eligible regions with tailored capacity building and advisory support.
Examples of potential services are:
- Project identification and development
- Capacity building for regional and local administrations and other key stakeholders
- Support for transparent, inclusive, and efficient governance mechanisms for TJTP implementation
- Stakeholder engagement and mobilisation
- Awareness-raising campaigns and communication strategies
- Support to engage in cross-border cooperation with other JTF regions
implementing their Territorial Just Transition Plans (TJTP).
Find out more information by clicking here