I love to ask my Podcast guests what quote is important to you and why?
Here are 5 quotes from 5 wonderful guests.
1. Barbara Byrne shared Wayne Dyer’s quote – “Change the way you see things and the things you see will change”
2. Stephen Downey shared Abraham Lincoln’s quote – “This too shall pass”
3. Jennifer Maher shared Maya Angelou’s quote – “I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.”
4. Gerry Duffy shared Jim Rohn’s quote – “Learn to work harder on yourself than you do on your job.”
5. Seán Grant shared Stephen Covey’s quote – “Seek first to understand, then to be understood.”
What I love about quotes is they can have real and significant positive impact on who we are and how we behave.
Words are at their most powerful when they inspire us to truly be ourselves.
You can listen to how these quotes influenced and impacted these five wonderful people by clicking on the link attached.
Do you have a story to tell? I invite you to join me as a guest, click on the link below to book a day & time that suits you.